This is the place, where you can request help from our team. As our client you are entitled to free support, following the conditions defined in our Support policy.
Your problem might have been solved
There is a great chance that somebody has already had this problem and it’s been solved.
- Make sure you have the latest version of vQmod
- Update OMFramework. Log in to http://opencart.com or http://gumroad.com, depending on which site you used to purchase the extension. Download the latest version of OMFramework for your version of OpenCart and update the extension.
- Our Help Center is your source for instant step-by-step solutions.
Help us help you!
In order to be able to solve your issues as quickly as possible, please, provide us with some heads-up in this format:
- Almost all problems require us to change OMF files. To save some of your time, provide us with your FTP username and password when you contact us. This will ensure that your problem is solved faster.
- You can also send a screenshot, highlighting the areas where your problem is.
- If your OpenCart code has been modified, please, make sure to mention this.
If your site is still under construction, please, contact us after you have finished working on your desktop site. This way all of your problems will be solved at once.