In the official OpenCart documentation, you will read the following:
You can set different prices for each store you have setup.
This sentence suggests that you can enter multiple prices for one product. But there is only 1 “Price” field, no matter how many stores you have.
So, is this possible at all?
Let's see how you can … Continue Reading ››
You've had an awesome logo designed for your OpenCart store. The designer sent you a file, but what do you do with it?
Not to worry. Changing the logo in OpenCart is quite easy:
- Log in to your OpenCart Admin dashboard
- Go to System>Settings … Continue Reading ››
Sometimes, after installing a new vQmod extension, you will get a blank screen or a terrifying error message. And, what is worse, sometimes these error messages seem to appear out of the blue.
The good news is that you can easily disable vQmod extensions
and it will be like they were never installed. You don't actually … Continue Reading ››
This seems to be a common problem for many store owners. The solution is actually simpler than modifying the OpenCart templates.
Here's how you can hide the “Ex tax” price:
- Log on to the OpenCart Admin
- Go to System>Settings and click “Edit” for your store.
- On the “Option” tab make sure that “Display Prices With Tax” is set to … Continue Reading ››
Here's a universal method that works even on multi-language websites:
- Download this free vQmod extension that I just put together for you. :)
- Open the file you just downloaded in a simple text editor (e.g. TextEdit or Notepad).
At the beginning of the file, change this text to whatever you prefer:
$_['heading_title'] = 'Your Featured Module … Continue Reading ››