You've had an awesome logo designed for your OpenCart store. The designer sent you a file, but what do you do with it?
Not to worry. Changing the logo in OpenCart is quite easy:
- Log in to your OpenCart Admin dashboard
- Go to System>Settings
- Click Edit for your store
- Switch to the Image tab
- Click Browse under the current store logo
- In the “Image Manager” that pops up click on Upload.
Choose the file from your computer.
- When the file is uploaded, double-click it. It will replace the current logo image.
- Click Save
Have any questions or issues with OpenCart? Let me know in the comments.